Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's alive!

Hi all--

I've been working for a while on generating content for my own music journalism site, and I'm thrilled about this project. It's nice to be able to interview musicians without worrying about a publication's genre constraints and such. While I have wonderful editors at the other sites for which I write (and will continue to write for), it's nice to be my own editor, even though we all need outside eyes at some point.

My first interview is live now, and it is with the amazing Mia Doi Todd, whose music I have loved for a long time. The look of the site might change soon, but here is the link:

http://www.euterpesnotebook.com

I hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. I have a lot of exciting treats coming up soon to share with you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment